WHAT WE ARE DOING:
We have transformed everything to accommodate both dining-in and curbside.
Reservations are highly recommended as we will only be allowing half of our capacity in for now.
We love the support from you. The phones have been ringing like crazy for reservations. It’s been a crazy ride the last few weeks!!
We are asking the following before you decide to dine-in with us…
- Please do not enter Plae if you are sick in any form (i.e. headache, cramps, fever, sore throat, etc.).
- Please use our hand sanitizer stations throughout our restaurant as you enter & leave Plae.
- Please keep a safe distance between yourself and others while in our building, parking lot and outdoor patio.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly after using our restrooms.
- Please do not move our chairs, tables or barstools from the place they are at. Everything will be placed exactly where they need to be and we are asking you to respect that for everyones safety.
- If you are bringing young children in, do NOT allow them to leave your table and walk around or go to the restrooms unattended.
By following the above rules, it will allow us to do our jobs in helping keep everyone safe.
Mon-Thurs 11am-9pm | Fri 11am-10pm | Sat 11pm-10pm- Reservations are suggested